The Lunge Lodge

The Lunge Lodge on the Upper French River

I just had my first mid-life crisis and I am not even middle-aged. I was simply sitting down and ready some article in my local outdoor news paper when I discovered the person was discussing Canadian fishing. Well that obviously made me think about fishing at the lodge this year. I am officially set to hit the lodge for my tenth time...and while "Yeah, hey that's pretty cool you know been going there for a while seems legit." It actually is kind of shocking.

The people who run the lodge have basically watched me grow up kind of in a way. I mean if I can make it through with my plan and hopefully become an Olympic gold medalist for snowboarding, they will get to say that they knew that weird kid. I believe going up to the lodge and building great memories with friends and family I guess I am  just celebrating my ten year anniversary at the lodge so this will be a good trip.

There is a catch. My passport hasn't arrived yet but luckily there is still 5 weeks before my....ooooohhhhh god that is such a long time. Anyway hopefully it shows up before it is time to go.

Alright well...im am going to leave this discussion here. If you liked it punch that like button in the face...LIKE A BOSSSSSSSS...and high fives all around. Sorry if I rambled on and on about stuff you don't care about. H ave a good day!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Anniversary, Fletcher!

Fletcher, 10 years a long time? This year, God willing, trip 44 in July, 45 in

August & 46 in September. Fourth set of owners of Lunge Lodge. They watched you grow up and watched me grow old. I look back and I'm more excited going up in 14 days 21 hours and eight minutes as I was 42 years ago on my 1st trip. Some things just never ever get old.

RSS

Contact Information

http://lungelodge.net
Email:
    scott@lungelodgefishing.com
Phone: (705) 763-2317
           (216) 509-7935

French River Water Levels

Check out this link for detailed information about Lake Nipissing and French River water levels.

Forum

Is Ice out yet?

Started by Alan Kwiatkowski in Camp Fire Discussions. Last reply by Jason on Friday. 1 Reply

Clearwater Fishing

Started by Fletcher in Camp Fire Discussions Jul 17, 2016. 0 Replies

Sittin' around the Camp Fire

Started by John McCullough in Camp Fire Discussions. Last reply by Tony S. Jul 11, 2016. 4 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by John McCullough.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service