The Lunge Lodge

The Lunge Lodge on the Upper French River

Now that you've joined the new Lunge Lodge Reports web site, tell us a little about you. Who are you? Where are you from? How many Lunge Lodge trips have you made? Anything you care to share.

Welcome!

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary,

As I mentioned in my post, the lodge has so much to offer that even if the fishing is not that great, the sight seeing, activities, and overall atmosphere is wonderful.  That is why we are coming back for a ninth trip. Thanks for your comment.

I will be heading up to the lodge on June 8th. I was wondering what the fishing has been like, what is being caught, and what lures are being used.  I am bringing the usual mix of mepps, thundersticks, and everything else.  My experience from years past has shown mepps to be effective for pike and musky.

hi, everybody!

!st trip to Lunge was in the early sixties. Lumpy mattress, propane heater in cabin, cedar boat, Bert and Dot owners, Stan at the dock with fresh minnows and backtalk. Huge pike hit every cast, Smallmouth upwards of three pounds, muskies broke off every time for three years. Finally Bob Dokis led me to 30 pounder off Chaudiere Rock, he clobbered it with paddle... lure popped out and it sank downward. before I strangled Bob I noticed him smiling... that muskie floated right up and I almost hugged Bob as he lifted it in.!! Gotta go... Bob

RSS

Contact Information

http://lungelodge.net
Email:
    scott@lungelodgefishing.com
Phone: (705) 763-2317
           (216) 509-7935

French River Water Levels

Check out this link for detailed information about Lake Nipissing and French River water levels.

Forum

Is Ice out yet?

Started by Alan Kwiatkowski in Camp Fire Discussions. Last reply by Jason on Friday. 1 Reply

Clearwater Fishing

Started by Fletcher in Camp Fire Discussions Jul 17, 2016. 0 Replies

Sittin' around the Camp Fire

Started by John McCullough in Camp Fire Discussions. Last reply by Tony S. Jul 11, 2016. 4 Replies

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by John McCullough.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service